วันศุกร์ที่ 31 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

Cheer Volleyball



The last two week, I went to Bangna campus by friend ‘s car. I had opportunity cheervolleyball Universiade at ABAC Bangna, and I came here with my friends. I arrived at 1 o’clock and this game start 1 o’ clock too. The first match, Taiwan and Poland everybody is tall. And this match can play very good. Taiwan had student cheer very much and has volleyball player dance too. It had fun. Finally this match Poland win 3 sets. After that I and my friends went to AU Mall for have lunch.


Next the second match Japan and USA. Japan is shorter than USA. USA almost tall but it had only 1 person is short and look like Asain. Japan had student cheer a litter bit. I imprese this match very much because they played with win lose. Finally, USA could win Japan and Japan had good manner very much because they respect and thankyou everybody to com cheer. My friend can take a photo one of USA too. She tall almost shoulder him only. So she look like a baby. The last match Sweden and German, I think mach rerela fun because Sweden cannot fight German. And this match I didn’t watch end because my friend was headache and she want to come to Hua Mak. So I didn’t know this match who ‘ s win

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: