วันศุกร์ที่ 24 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

Music Camp

Music Camp is unforgettable experience in my life. Last two months ago I went to Saraburi with my friends in university. We have created this camp for the freshmen there were about eighty new students coming to this camp and forty of us were already in the came. When we reached there it was already about midnight because of the traffic so, and someone came to late, I picked my bag and got down the bus with his friends I got into the house and laid down my bag on the floor and got out from there. we decided to let all the freshmen go to sleep. I got in the house again , opened my bag for picked a towel, clothes and walked to take a bath. The bathroom had many large basins for filled the water in there and the wall and floor in there had many smudges. I walked to the canteen for eating dinner and I go to sleep.


After that , one hour one of my friend came to tell us that there was a cobra inside the house of the boys group. So we hurried to go to the house and helped all the freshmen. We have move all the boys into the new place for the cobra it has been killed by one of the boys already. I heard that he used a big rock hitting at it for many time. Until it was dead. At that time I was so excited because I have never seen a cobra before. Luckily that I was not the one who had to face with the cobra. My friend and I have concerned about the boy so much. If they might be in danger because our lack of careful. So, this situation will be as my teacher for me to do the camp next times.
This came had many many activities with music , in mornning then they let us take a shower and take a the breakfasts . After that it was all tensed activities. We had to do a presentation. We had to present a project. The activity went on until almost 3 o’clock in the morning. The second day was even worse. It was all discussion. And we had many game more much with music. At night, as you can guess, we do discussion, again. But we finished early that night, at about midnight. There was a time for us to play cards. It went on until about 3.30am. At night on last day we had sing a song and dance , it very funny . In all three days I have happy , very fun , excited , and good experience. Our last activity was doing an evaluation and a conclusion of a year-plan activities.
But I have a problem with my family about this camp because A misunderstanding between me and a family member. I misunderstood with my family about going to music camp, I went to music camp for three days. After that , I came back home. My family was waiting for me , and then my father talked to me about music camp. I told my father that I had to go to the camp for three day but, he thought that I told him that. I had to go there only two days. Then father told me that next time if I had to go , I had to tell him clearly. He did not blame me for this time but, just warned me that next time. I should speak more clearly. And the I thought he made me feel mot good because I thought made mistake and I felt unhappy for the family. Later my family talked to me and told me to do it again next time



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: