วันเสาร์ที่ 11 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

The accident

Last Friday, I went back home at Chachoengsao after I finished class. I was sat down in my car with my father, So a traffic jam very much. The accident was between two cars. I saw an accident between two cars on a street. The first car was a Toyata and the second car was a Honda. The driver was Toyota crashed driver was Honda , and I saw a driver Toyota had nose-blood and to be wet with blood. He drove a car fast and he crushed the driver Honda. Next he mentioned the driver ‘ s Honda drive not well. He was angry and he mad to drive . Then the policeman came to a situation between two cars on the street and the policemen asked for around person what happen the story.
Next, I heard the sound of an ambulance and it took injured people to a hospital. Every Friday, I went back homeand used one hour, but last Friday, I went back home and used around more than two hours.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

Jasper กล่าวว่า...

Yes traffic jams... Bangkok: The biggest parking lot in the world. Especially when there is an accident.