วันพุธที่ 8 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

Find a physician


Yesterday, On August 7, 2007, I get up early in the morning in order to find a physician specialized profession with nephritis. First of all , after mid-night I must give up foods and water for the draw blood in the morning. At 7 o’clock I arrive in Ramathibodi Hospital I went to a cashier counter for to pay the sum of money check a blood and urine cost.

Between to draw blood, I feel to hurt , because a nurse can not to find a blood vessel of me to fat . After, I went to back ABAC for learns
and at the noon I went to back Ramathibodi Hospital again because until the result to check the bloods and urine I wait a long time. At 1 o’clock I receive to examine from a physician specialized profession with nephritis and finish at 2 o’clock. I went to a cashier counter again for to pay the sum of money the medicines cost and accept the medicines.

Finnish, I went to ABAC again for learn ENGLISH 1 subject at 3.30 pm. Today teacher had the writing with about THE FIRM. I write it not good certain., but I try very much.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: