วันศุกร์ที่ 17 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

My favorite shopping Mall


Siam paragon is my favorite shopping Mall because it had everything. Siam paragon located on Patumwan road near the Siam center and Siam discovery. I think it good located because it is comfortable for travel and it have the place a lot of people. In Siam paragon there are a lot of products it has brandname products. For example prada, louis dkny I think Siam paragon is the big and the best shopping Mall Siam paragon many has the restaurant it many has unable to choose that For example, coffee shops, sweets shops, bakery shops, creamery , fruit stands, drug stores, shoe stores, bookstores, stationery stores, reade-made-clother stores, barbershops, and much more.
And Siam paragon is the big in Asia. Siam paragon have under the water it call “ Ociean world “ it have many the marine animal for example fish, it have variety kind. And then, Ociean world it the beautiful and interesting place in Siam paragon because the place is the children like and the foreigner interested and the place is relax for children, the foreigner , family on the holidays. In Siam paragon have a movie , bowling , karaoke , for everybody. I think in the holiday it have good activity to relax for family , friends. From three activity I like karaoke is the most because I like to sing a song and it make me feel relax and cheerful. If I come to sing a song with my friends or family it make me feel good very much because it good activity for me but the tone of voice maybe cannot believable. The last one Siam paragon is the best shopping mall for everybody

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: