วันศุกร์ที่ 31 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

worry about ...

At night, I work up at the night I could not sleep well in this period of time. Not because of the cold wind, the silent of the night. It because of my self. I was worried about something . I was worried about final examination is coming soon. I had many subject example, subject of laws, subject of introduction to economic and English 1. Now I read the books every time, It ‘ s so bad. I can not sleep well. Can someone help me ?


In My room, the cold wind passing by with the cheerful atmospheres. It doesn’t ‘ t matter I would be to do get the very well . moreover I have my mother to give the encourage. My mom has thought me all since I was young that I have to be a good girl not only to her or anyone in my family but even to other I should also be good to them. She always teach me to know more about life and also let me experice thing by my self. She has taught me to do all, the thing at home for example cooking, cleaning house and other so. I will be able to take care of my self. If I have to be alone all out side my home I can know it very well as at this day.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

Jasper กล่าวว่า...

We all worry every now and then. That's OK. It means we care, that we want to do good. As long as you manage to put one foot in front of the other you will do well!