วันอาทิตย์ที่ 12 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

Mother‘s Day


Today is Mother‘s Day on August 12, 2007. According to tradition as usual in every year of today I will to prostrate oneself my mother. Every year I have something for my mother, some year I have a Garland or a card mother ‘s day. But this year in Mother‘s Day I have a breast-pin is a jasmine figure and a card mother ‘s day.

My mother is the person I admire the most because she is very good mother. She has short straight black hair and she
is of medium high. She is not fat but not too small. She has black eyes and she has white skin. I am feel she is very cheerful make me feel happy. She is kind of out-going person. She is kind-hearted and she never to be angry me. Sometime I am feel she is calm.

I think I am proud of my mother because my mother is hard working for me and for family. My mother have a business kinds of the dramatic arts or the theatre arts. Sometime, I asked my mother about work. My mother tell me the dramatic arts or the theatre arts has love and like it . My mother proud the work very much. I think I am proud of my mother in the same and I wanna say to mother that I love mother very much




ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: