วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 2 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

In my holiday

After my Midterm Examination I went to came back house in a province was Chachoengsao On July 25, 2007. My father drove a car came to go with house, but before to go with house, I tell my father to drop in THE MALL Bakapi for to go shopping. I brought bread deposit my mother and sister.I was shopping I get a clother and the sweetmeats trivial. Before to went back house .we had a dinner at MK the restaurant . We went to go back house and use time in journey a hour. I arrived house at 7.00 pm. 0n July 26-27, 2007. I stay at my house all two days. Within two days I don ‘ t to quit house, but I help my mother and the worker to clean the house and had the assistants by my younger brother and my younger sister.
My family have my father, my mother, me, my younger sister, and my younger brother 2 persons. My family have 6 persons. In the evening, we ‘ re quit house for the dinner somewhere near house and we had the dinner in Vietnam a restaurant. The food had noodles with soup, the Vietnam springroll, steamed noodle roll and much more. On July 28, 2007, today my family to make appointment to went shopping for to make merit and virtue in the near future. We was shopping the goods of kind was the flowers, the joss-stick or incense, the candle, gold foil, and the special candle made for use during Buddhist Lent, it brought because On July 30, 2007, was Day of the Buddhist Lent. At 12.00 pm. We had the lunch and we was shopping until at 2.00 pm. We went to back house. In the evening my mother to be in preparation for to make merit and virtue in the next day. This a month Thailand had important day about two days.
First day On July 29, 2007, was Asaraha Bucha Day. Today my family to woke up early in the morning for went to make merit and virtue. We was quit house at 7.00 am. And to reach the temple near house. We ‘ re offer food to the monk, the pay respect to the Lord Buddha, the release the accused , the set free as one’s need and to give bestow alms. By the time finish at 1 o’clock, we had the lunch in the restaurant of kind fish maw soup near the temple. In the evening we went to the temple again because Asaraha Bucha Day in the evening had to walk around the temple with lighted candles in hand and it was use in the walk everybody must walk 3 around. Before walk had the monk to pray before walk. The finish we went to back house to be beaming with merit.
Second day On July 30, 2007, was Day of the Buddhist Lent, this day my family to woke up early in the morning again too for went to make merit and virtue in the Day of Buddhist Lent. We ‘ re reach the temple at 7 o’clock. We We ‘ re offer food to the monk, the pay respect to the Lord Buddha, the release the accused , the set free as one’s need and to give bestow alms. But today was the Day of the Buddhist Lent must to offer the special candle made for use during Buddhist Lent .
We ‘ re had offer the special candle made for use during Buddhist Lent all nine temple\ temple each two, and today don ‘ t to walk around the temple with lighted candles in hand. The finish we ‘re went to back house to be satisfied.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: