วันอังคารที่ 14 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

Find new an apartment



Now, I stay at old an apartment. I want to find new an apartment, because old an apartment utilities had very expensive .( to be too high ) I have to talk with my parent about find new an apartment . My parent asked me about new an apartment and to do as one likes me . My parent had command about to find new an apartment.

First, Search the data and information about new an apartment and the variety an apartment that I like and comfortable for me. I should look for the information and the price. And than I should select the new an apartment that is near my university. If it is near my university then it well be convenient for me to go there. I should select the apartment that is located in the place that or many people live in because I can go there easily. I can choose to go bus or taxi and I look for the apartment that is in a suitable price and safe for me. I should look for the apartment that has good service and safe for you because safety important for me you and select the apartment that is suitable for my lifestyle .

So, I did execute a command of my parent and start to find new an apartment. But, I had a rent contract stay with old an apartment two months again I must to live it here I will not to be able to a deposit return to me. Between two months I begin to look for each new an apartment that which one is good , which one is not good.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: